Just My Rambling Thoughts

1.17.2006

Strangeness with Bloglines


I use Bloglines as my RSS reader, and I really like it. This morning as I'm reading, I saw that Richard Schwartz's entry has "Von Richard Schwartz op None" and didn't think much of it. I hit Rob Novak's and saw the same thing and then looking around I started noticing that all the labels on the website are in Dutch. I know I haven't been in my preferences or account settings, and when I did go to look, English was showing as my language. A simple save set everything back....strange.

1 Comments:

  • That also happened to me about a week or so ago. The difference is that it displayed Chinese character. Refreshing the page fixed it and I haven't seen it since.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home