Just My Rambling Thoughts

12.03.2004

Blackberry Enterprise Server 4 Released... almost

First I got a notice that BES 4 for Domino was released. Looking over the new features, I can't wait to get it downloaded and start testing. Everything over the air, no need for Desktop manager! I'm waiting to test it and see what's reality in the new version. That would have been good today with a user problem we had.

But then the other shoe drops. I get an email from Blackberry last night:

Dear BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Lotus Domino user

You may experience an issue when you upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.0 for Lotus Domino.
Please read the knowledge base article found at the following link to learn more.

Link to technote

For more information or assistance please contact your BlackBerry support provider.

Thank you
Software Releases
Research In Motion Limited


Well, that really put the fire out - well, that and the fact I need a place to test it, but that's easy. At least I can install on the test box without getting the license error.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home