Just My Rambling Thoughts

12.02.2004

New Blackberry


I just (two weeks ago) got a new Blackberry, the 7100t from TMobile. Its actually a pretty nice gadget. I was concerned about the keyboard and typing, but the SureType functionality is actually very good and easy to get used to. The biggest issue I'm having is that outside the screen is not easily readable. Indoors, its great, and luckily I'm not in need of having to read it outside very much.

The other issue is that two days in a row, I stopped getting messages forwarded to it. Out of the blue, with no reason. Once was in the morning after trying to send a PIN message to a user, the next was the next day in the middle of the night. I got an email at around 12am but one sent a 1am didn't get through. It finally got fixed yesterday and everything since has been fine, but it's a little disconcerting as we just switched to TMobile. One thing we do like so far is ordering, compared to our previous carrier, ordering is very easy, especially when needing to order units in different area codes. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home