Just My Rambling Thoughts

8.06.2004

And now for something "work related"

Since one of my reasons for starting the blog was work-related, I thought I'd take the opportunity to post something in that vein.

Looking at beta 2 of Notes last night, I came across something very good. Domino Web Access nee iNotes worked in Firefox! I didn't notice anything in the release notes specifically, but it was a good thing to see this. Also, as noted elsewhere, the UI has changed a little, and I think I like it. I recall seeing that it was supposed to look similar to the Workplace UI (gasp).

Anyway, it a first step. More to come...

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the blogsphere, Ted... Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    Thomas "Duffbert" Duff

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home