Just My Rambling Thoughts

3.21.2005

Still kicking

Well, it's been a busy month so far. When you last saw me, I was starting a fun and exciting weekend of upgrades. How'd it go, you ask? All in all, not bad. We're still working on an issue with the LVC servers and creating new sessions, but the LMS is working well. Really well - our company-wide course is keeping the server busy and the hardware and software seems to be keeping up. We've built a new LDAP server to handle the added load and will put that in place later in the week.

Add to that finishing my ADMIN2005 presentations, and now going over the comments on the first edit, moderating a discussion forum on the Lotus User Group website, and now getting ready to work on something for my friends at CertFX. Oh yeah, baseball and softball season have started! I'm helping coach my son's baseball team, and watching my daughter's softball team. It's her first year and it's pretty darn fun, she's got quite the bat!

So anyway, I've been busy and will try to get back in the groove of posting, probably start with some lessons from the LMS move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home