Just My Rambling Thoughts

1.02.2005

I'm alive, really I am

I've been kind of busy the last few weeks of December. First the usual holiday stuff - the kids' school had a Christmas production that was very nice - really well done. Of course, the shopping and Christmas preparations. Putting up the lights and decorations took time over 2 weekends to get done - it's not that we put out a lot, it's just we've been that busy.

Finally, in between all that, I was working on an article for THE VIEW. Converting a presentation I did at the ADMIN2004 conference. I spent about 30 hours over a couple of weeks on the first draft, and probably another 15 or so working with the editor on all the revisions, fixing and moving text, getting graphics, clarifying stuff. It's finally done, and looks like it will be in the Jan/Feb issue.

Aside from that, I'm trying to get started working on presentations for this year's ADMIN2005 conference - more on those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home