Just My Rambling Thoughts

1.22.2006

I am here

Well, I got up at 4am and got my tired rear-end to the airport and got to the gate in time for boarding, after grabbing a coffee and danish at the $tarbucks...never have cut it that close. The flight, once they fixed a couple of seats in first class, was nice. Two decent movies, Just Like Heaven and The Incredibles. I flew American, and this is the first time I've encountered the $3 snack box and $5 breakfast sandwich. They don't even give out peanuts/snack mix with the beverage service! I wish JetBlue flew from LA to Orlando....oh well.

Checked into the Dolphin (yeah!) and then headed over to dinner at The Flying Fish with the CertFX crew and friends. What a nice place. Had some really good appetizers, and spinach and frisee' salad and a excellent seared ahi and couscous. So I blew 2 days food stipend, it was worth it.

After we headed to the ESPN club for Turtle's Gonzo party and I stayed til 1am meeting many new people whose blogs I read. So starts off one of my goals the year, meet and get to know more of my fellow Domino geeks! (Thanks Chris for that nice pic! No I really didn't spend the whole night drinking ;-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home