Just My Rambling Thoughts

1.22.2006

Lotusphere: Sunday morning

After sleeping in (9am) to recover from the travel and last night, I got up and walked over to the Boardwalk Bakery for a quick breakfast and then off to the Swan for Duffbert and Julian's session on Java Jumpstart for the Domino Developer. Now, I'm an administrator by trade, but dabble in development for different needs, but I also try to be a "solution provider" at my company to help promote Domino as a more strategic application.

Sadly, my name didn't get drawn for a book, but the content and delivery of both Tom and Julian was excellent. I'm thinking about ways to use Java for some of the things I do. But the charts agent really caught my eye. Excellent job, and the light saber pointer was too cool!

Unfortunately, I tried to go to John Head's MS Office integration session, but it was full. I'll try later for the repeat if I'm not watching the games.

Forgot to pack a camera, so just check out Flickr for the Lotusphere2006 photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home